1211 East Valley Road : SOLD : $2,410,000
1211 East Valley Road, Montecito, California
This elegant Montecito home effortlessly brings the outdoors to your doorstep with soaring wood-beam ceilings and walls of glass: the dividing line between indoors and outdoors simply evaporates; you are at once inside and outside. You are home.
Your family and guests will enjoy the open, single-level floor plan with large rooms and abundant space. Featuring over 3,500 square feet of living space including a luxurious master suite, an office with custom built-in cabinetry, and two guest rooms, one of which is also en suite.
The cozy family room is the core of the home, drawing one in to relax by the fireplace, catch up on homework in the alcove office, or catch the latest highlights on the big screen.
In addition, there is nearly 500 square feet of workshop or hobby space, perfect for the woodworker, potter, home vintner or home business.
The spacious attached guest studio apartment with a separate entrance is a fabulous addition for an extended family member, elderly parent or longtime guest.
The entertaining area combines the living and dining rooms in an open, expansive floor plan that overlooks mature oaks and historic riparian woodlands through the floor to ceiling windows.
One flat landscaped acre in the heart of Montecito’s most desirable area: in a word, Amazing. Bubbling fountains, vegetable garden, and orchard with a variety of edible delights compliment this serene and peaceful setting.
Conveniently close to both Upper and Lower Villages, this comfortable home also enjoys the benefit of Cold Spring School attendance.
A fabulous opportunity to call Montecito home!
- Flat & Landscaped one acre in heart of Montecito
- 4 bedrooms + office, 4.5 baths, including attached studio guest house
- Floor to ceiling windows in elegant living room overlooking mature oaks and historic repairman woodlands
- Soaring wood beam ceilings
- Over 3500 square feet of living space
- Additional large spacious workshop/hobby room for a variety of pursuits
- Cozy family room with fireplace and alcove built-in office
- Backyard with bubbling fountains, drought tolerant landscaping, vegetable garden, and orchard with a variety of edible delights
- Cold Springs School attendance
- Kitchen with wet bar and high end appliances and overlooking serene backyard and patio
- Separate attached studio guest house with a separate entrance -measured at 679 sf
- Office has tasteful custom built in cabinetry