1481 Crestline Drive : $1,799,000
Zen Masterpiece View Home!
1481 Crestline Drive, Santa Barbara, California
Zen Masterpiece View Home in Bel Air Knolls This peaceful, elegant and exquisitely-upgraded home has been remodeled with incredible attention to detail. Clean, crisp, contemporary and the finest of finishes including: a sumptuous master bath with Carrera marble, Hans Grohe faucets, and shower fixtures, towel warmers and spacious walk-in closet. Custom built interior and closet doors. The modern kitchen offers designer leather finish granite counters, custom floor-to-ceiling cabinets, and stainless steel appliances by Bosch & Kitchen Aid. Canadian maple engineered wood flooring throughout, raised ceilings, and a modern gas fireplace in the luxurious living room. Windows and exterior doors crafted by Sierra Pacific.Enjoy al fresco dining and beautiful mountain views!
Enjoy al fresco dining and beautiful mountain views in the lovely backyard, complete with a paver patio, a 2nd modern fireplace, and a terraced garden with numerous fruit trees and raised planters for organic gardening.
Laundry area with utility sink and cabinets with granite countertop.
All systems are newer, including: furnace, ducting, electrical, roof, copper plumbing, drainage, irrigation, copper gutters and downspouts.
All remodeling work was carried out per approved engineering and architectural drawings and permits from the City of Santa Barbara.
This magnificent view home is move-in ready.
- Gorgeous mountain and city views in desirable Bel Air Knolls
- Completely Remodeled in 2011
- Incredible attention to detail
- Clean, crisp, contemporary and the finest of finishes
- Sumptuous master bath with Carrera marble & spacious walk-in closet
- Custom built interior and closet doors
- Modern kitchen offers designer leather finish granite counters
- Custom floor-to-ceiling kitchen cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances by Bosch & Kitchen Aid
- Canadian maple engineered wood flooring
- Raised ceilings & wide hallways
- Modern gas fireplace in the luxurious living room
- Windows and exterior doors crafted by Sierra Pacific
- Al fresco dining and beautiful mountain views from the patio
- 2nd modern fireplace on the patio
- Dedicated laundry area with utility sink in the garage
- 2 car spacious garage
- On demand water heater and soft water system
- Terraced garden with numerous fruit trees and raised planters for organic gardening
- Close to Hendry's Beach, shopping, and downtown