3831 Center Avenue : SOLD : $1,350,000
3831 Center Avenue, Santa Barbara, California
Just reduced!! You will immediately be struck with the alluring charm as you approach this delightful home! Located on a tranquil street loaded with cache and views of Cathedral and La Cumbre Peaks, this exciting new offering is in desirable Monte Vista School district. Heralding from the 1930s era, this lovely home has been expanded and remodeled to allow for a spacious flexible floor plan, and retains its romantic ambience. The remodeled kitchen is a wonderful gathering place for entertaining. Cozy living room with fireplace, separate family room, and 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 baths. One of these bedrooms has a separate entrance and would be perfect for granny or out of town guests. Relax by the shimmering pool or in the peaceful garden. It is ideally situated on a very private corner lot, and super convenient to schools, Upper State Street shopping, and popular hiking trails.
- Peaceful & pride of ownership street with mountain views
- In close proximity of great shopping, hiking trails, wonderful schools
- Spacious 5 bedrooms, 4 baths
- Separate bedroom with separate entrance for granny or guests!
- Remodeled and expanded in 1998
- Wonderful entertaining kitchen with balcony
- Sweet master with balcony and mountain views
- Sparkling pool
- Spacious floor plan - 2751 square feet
- Spacious 2 car garage with cabinets
- Peaceful garden