420 Miramonte Drive : $1,695,000
Mesa opportunity on almost 1/2 acre!
420 Miramonte Drive, Santa Barbara, California
AMAZING MESA OPPORTUNITY – NOW $1,695,000!
Rooted in the unmistakable Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired style of hearth and home, this grande dame of the Mesa presents a unique opportunity to own one of the first homes of stately distinction ever built on the Mesa! Period built-ins reflect precision craftsmanship from a bygone era, along with original sconces and the dining room’s handcrafted chandelier reminiscent of both Tiffany and Wright at the epoch of their design acclaim. Enter the enormous living room with a stately fireplace, leaving one with visions of family celebrations, precious holiday memories and story-telling from one generation to the next. The expansive grounds offer nearly a full half-acre of possibilities.
The grand scale and proportions of this unique home provides for an abundance of rooms, privacy, and space for a flexible floor plan and possible ADU.
Enjoy calming and enticing ocean views from the 2nd story and quick / easy access to the beach, popular local Mesa establishments, the Funk Zone, and downtown.
Truly the most intriguing and historical Mesa property to be offered for sale in generations. This treasure invites connections to the past while providing an ample palette for the next generation to curate a very personal next chapter for family and home.
- Grande dame of the Mesa !
- Floor plan measures out to over 5200 sf !
- Expansive grounds offer nearly a full half-acre of possibilities.
- Enormous living room with stately fireplace, period windows, beams, and built-ins
- Dining room with handcrafted chandelier and sconces, period built-ins
- Ocean views from 2nd floor
- Space for a flexible floor plan and possible ADU