4420 Foothill Road : SOLD : $3,495,000
4420 Foothill Road, Carpinteria, California
Private & gated 10-acre estate with breathtaking 180-degree ocean views and an exceptional quality and custom designed Ketzel & Goodman single level home. Approximately 4,342 sf of exquisite features, perched high atop Carpinteria’s foothills, yet minutes to downtown. This luxurious estate also has a sparkling pool & spa and approximately 500 income-producing avocado trees. The over-sized three-car garage was designed for the car enthusiast and hobbyist in mind. Enjoy the heated patio on cooler evenings while taking in the magnificent views! A recently added weatherproof, detached yurt serves as a unique guest room!.Ideally-suited for the gentleman farmer or hobbyist, the grounds offer an exceptional opportunity to expand upon the avocado orchard.
Whether a private compound for a growing family or a retired couple desiring a single-level home with lots of space and amazing ocean views, this home was custom-designed for family and large gatherings. The grounds can easily accommodate up to 200 guests for charitable events, fundraisers, corporate parties or extended family parties.
The enormous semi-finished and carpeted attic offers easy access from within the home to store seasonal decorations, extra furniture and other bulky items.
The home is exceptionally-well maintained and in immediate move-in condition!
- Amazing Estate on 10 Acres
- Forever Ocean Views
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms, 5 baths total
- Separate yurt serves as 4th bedroom
- High end quality - Ketzel and Goodman designed home
- Approximately 500 income producing avocado trees
- Soaring celings
- Semi- finished attic with incredible storage
- Lush landscaping with resort-like feel
- Large laundry room with storage & ample space
- Sparkling Pool & Spa
- Minutes to downtown Carpinteria and the beach